Wednesday, November 30, 2011

out of my mind end readers response

The book out of my mind really changed my life. I re-read this book again and I really had empathy for the main character Melody. I felt bad for her because she couldn't say anything or help the world be a better place. She couldn't move, walk or talk; she was like a Helen Keller, or at least she felt like her, hopeless, alone. Many people look down upon her because shes disabled and has no voice. But I really don't think to bully is the right thing, there are many other ways to help someone, but in this cruel world everyone only cares about themselves while Melody cares about everyone she loves. I think people should be rude to get some sort of sad and mean message.

I believe that everyone should get a chance. I thought it was great when she had a speaker and stuff, because it meant a lot to her and also to me as a person.
This book showed me that people are harsh, but you can always have a friend along the way. also people are judgemental towards everyone, so make a change and stop the judging.  

No comments:

Post a Comment