Monday, October 24, 2011

"Nice People"

        Some people may look, or seem nice on the outside. In my book: This Lullaby, by Sarah Dessen the main character Remy is a sweet girl on the outside, but are her emotions going to stick inside of her forever? Well who knows, she's fed up with her mother trying to find "Love" after her 5th marriage, or maybe she's fed up with her Boyfriend. She's always kept things to herself, some people may think that's a great thing others may think its a bad thing. For me, I think its not healthy to keep something inside of you all the time, I usually talk to my friends if something is bothering me, or I even talk to Donna my guidance counselor to tell her stuff. Remy really needs someone to trustfully talk to! Is Remy a good person though? I believe that people who are quiet and agree with everything are just weird because you can always expect the same answer... "so, Remy does my hair look good today" YEAH. "so, Remy do you like my shoes?" YEAH. Basically the same old, same old thing!
        Why doesn't Remy tell her mom that she shouldn't get married again? Well, I think she loves her mom, and doesn't want people to get hurt by telling her that, such as her mom, and her moms Fiance. But she needs to know that her mom loves her more than anyone in the whole world. And that no one can replace her, because she's kept Remy! I think she's embaresed though because her mom is getting married for the 5th time. I wouldn't want my mom getting hurt or anyone else getting hurt though...
       Her mom is always, divorcing, marring, breaking up, dating, all the time. So, why is it hard for Remy to break up with her boyfriend?! I think she doesn't want to hurt him because she knows how hard it is to follow with a Relationship, and  maybe wants to prove her mom wrong!
        If you're not willing to speak up then, at least talk to someone, because keeping things to yourself is not the best thing in the world. many posibilites you just need to chose the right thing to do, if you don't want your loved one to get hurt save them, by telling them that.




    

1 comment:

  1. wow i can really tell you understanded with the book and connected with the charctors.

    ReplyDelete